Wednesday, August 26, 2009

MAIL SKETCH 2010

ADD + Pass + sketchbook = Mail Sketch 2010

Starting September 1, 2009 Mail Sketch 2010 officially launches. Here's the deal--you email me your address--I send you a "sketch book." Some sketch books are hand made some are not. If you are not in the U.S. I will mail you something small and lightweight. Once you get the sketch book you can add your own flair to it--and then mail it on to somewhere else. Let's keep the flow going! Email me your pics and scans and I will post them here. Then... in August 2010 I'm calling all the babies home. We'll see what makes it back!!

My email is weeklyhoot@gmail.com

You can also contact me via facebook or the IUOMA website.

And part deux:

"UR TOY STORY"
a mini mail art call. Toy Story 3 is coming out next year. I love toys... many of you love toys... why not create some mail art about toys?? Would love to see you and your fav childhood toy or the toy you wished you had... Send UR TOY STORY to:

Jennifer Zoellner
UR TOY STORY
665 Jasmine Way South
St. Petersburg, FL 33705 USA

due... August 2010

2 comments:

Diva Kreszl said...

Sounds like fun...I'd love to participate! I'll email my address asap.

Jennifer Kosharek said...

Great--got your address and will be mailing next week!!